Charters & Groups
Our Charter and Groups are ideal for corporate outings, team building, school field trips, birthday parties, summer camps and even bachelor/bachelorette parties. Have out of town guests? Our tours are a great way to see Miami from a locals point of view! Whatever the occasion is, bring your friends and family on Miami’s Original Duck to make it an unforgettable experience!
Customized and evening tours available upon request. Duck Tours Florida changes ordinary events into fun group activities.
Click to read our customer testimonials!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for quote on any charters or group
Field Trip Curriculum
Duck Tours Florida is delighted to offer students an extraordinary historical tour of our beautiful towns of Miami Beach and Fort Lauderdale. Included in the land and sea adventure are discussions and sightings related to:
- In the Beginning – The Arrival of the Explorers
- Miami Beach Founding – John Collins, Carl Fisher, and Julia Tuttle the “Mother of Miami”
- The Arrival of the Railroad – How it Transformed Southern Florida
- The Early 20th Century – A Lazy Riverside Backwater Becomes Top Vacation Destination
- The Land Rush of 1924 and The ‘Big Blow’ of 1926
- Las Olas Boulevard – The Only Road Leading to the Beach
- Art Deco Architecture – How it all Began and How We Almost Lost it All
And much more!
Enjoy a fascinating fully-narrated trip into history on board one of the world’s most unusual amphibious vehicles, a direct descendant from the US Navy WWII landing crafts, while actually seeing the sites related to the stories.